For the treatment of OA, Cellular Matrix combines the pain and mobility improvements of HA biopolymer with the stimulation properties of growth factors provided by PRP an autologous blood-derived product. Indeed, while the hyaluronic acid restores the viscoelastic properties of the synovial fluid in the osteoarthritic joints, A-PRP stimulates the surrounding cells, for tissue repair.
In SKIN indications, Cellular Matrix combines the hydration effect of HA biopolymer with the stimulation properties of growth factors provided by an autologous blood-derived product. Indeed, while the hyaluronic acid acts as a temporary dermal substitute, PRP stimulates the surrounding cells. The three-dimensional scaffold is promptly colonized by fibroblasts, which produce extracellular matrix components and promote the ordered reconstruction of dermal tissue.
CellularMatrix is intended (OA) for the intra-dermal injections for symptomatic treatment of articular pain and mobility improvement – (SKIN) for hydration of dehydrated tissues and wrinkled skin enchancement.
- Contains 2ml of natural, non-crosslinked, fermented HA (1,500-2,000 kDa) at a concentration of 20 mg/ml (40 mg total) in addition to the thixotropic cell-separation gel
- Provides 4ml of the A PRP-HA association in a closed system with a single gesture from 4 ml of autologous blood
- Immediate formation of a cell-friendly HA network in which platelets are dispersed
- Significantly higher viscosity than A-PRP
- Treatment regimen of up to 3 i.a. injections
- 3 or 1 standard Regen pharmaceutical-grade glass tubes packaged in double blister