RegenKits® is comprised of sterile disposable tubes, needles, tranfert devices and syringes, packaged in a single-use double blister packs.
As a wide variety of clinical indications has been extensively documented in the literature, it has been proven helpful to manufacture various kits, each having as components only the necessary accessories for a defined procedure using PRP.
The overall procedure is thus safer for the physician and the patient, reducing the risk of confusion, misuse, etc.
RegenKit® A-PRP® Platelet Integrity and Functionality
- Respond to a specific activation with ADP by an increased expression of P-selectin (CD62P) on their membrane,
- Resist to hypotonic stress,
- Aggregate in presence of collagen.
Platelets are the key are key actors of hard and soft tissue repair mechanisms. They provide the essential growth factors (FGF, PDGF, TGF-ß , EGF, VEGF, IGF) involved in:
- Stem cell migration, differentiation and proliferation.
- Stimulation of cells such as fibroblasts and endothelial cells, to induce new extracellular matrix deposition and neo-vascularization.
Plasma contains many factors essential for cell survival such as nutriments, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes and proteins. Among the plasma proteins, there are the essential molecules for the coagulation process and generation of the fibrin polymer that will serve as a scaffold for cell migration, differentiation and proliferation.
A-PRP is also used in combination with freshly extracted cells (bone marrow, adipose tissue, skin cells, etc.)
- Autologous therefore non immunogenic
- Release of the main growth factors involved in tissue repair and regeneration
- Reduced risk of infections
- Improvement of microvascularization
- Stimulation of mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of fibroblasts growth and collagen production
- Acceleration of healing process, reduction of pain and of hospitalization time
The versatility of Regen Lab kit systems enables to obtain, through PRP ex vivo activation with calcium gluconate and / or RegenATS autologous serum, fibrin clots with the shape and texture suitable to the different needs of the physicians.
RegenFibrin Polymer kits produce long cylindrical clots that can fill deep wounds and that are solid enough to be manipulated through endoscope and suturated. The RegenKit Extracell membrane is a suturable membrane that can resist to important traction, for example for ligament surgery.
Softer biological dressings, for wound treatment, can easily be prepared with the desired diameter and thickness corresponding to the size of the wound.
Regen Lab A-PRP® when activated with RegenATS autologous serum forms a sticking platelet gel. Regen Lab Plus kits take advantage of this property. When injected intradermally, the platelet gel provides a localized action at the site of injection, by preventing platelet diffusion. Mixed with bone substitute, it forms a sticking paste that is used to fill bone defect, providing a biologically active scaffold for bone reconstruction.
RegenKit Surgery is for the preparation of biological glue that combines the healing advantages of PRP treatment with fibrin glue effect. The Regen Spray Applicator enables the mixing of Regen Lab A-PRP and RegenATS serum with a fixed ratio for application on surgical sites. As this glue is fully autologous, with no product of animal origin and no chemical stabilization, it is without the adverse effects than can occur with pharmaceutical preparations. Moreover the anti-microbial effect of A-PRP allows to fight or to prevent infections.